Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Location: Burntwood, Staffordshire
Salary: £11-£13 p.h.
Due to a continued period of growth and the opening of a new depot, my client is now seeking a Stores Operative to manage the stores at their Burntwood Depot.
My client is a well-established Multi Utility Contractor who are growing at a rapid pace due to their excellent reputation.
Reporting into the Procurement and Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining stock levels
- Carrying out regular stock taking
- Issue and record stock
- Prepare orders and collections
- General housekeeping and safety
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Forklift truck license
- Towing accreditation would be desirable
- Previous experience as a Stores Operative/ Stores Person
- Knowledge of gas, water and electrical fittings would be desirable, but is not essential
If you feel you meet the essential skills, then please click apply today and send us a copy of your current CV. MNB Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82001305