AKW, based in Droitwich, is the UK's leading manufacturer of accessible bathroom, kitchen and daily living products for people with reduced mobility. As an organisation with over 25 years' experience, we are passionate about supporting independent living with superior quality products which are practical, future-proof, beautifully designed and stylish, whilst improving quality of life.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a conscientious, enthusiastic team player to join our busy Customer Support Technical team. The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to technical enquiries from across all our product user groups and will be supported by a comprehensive induction programme and training on AKW's products.
Key responsibilities include:
* Advising and providing technical telephone support to external customers and internal colleagues by acting as a single point of contact, taking full responsibility for resolution.
* Developing an understanding of the Service Function operation to know when queries should be referred to and resolved by another business area.
* Develop an established and detailed level of technical knowledge across AKW's product range.
* Troubleshoot and resolve installation, implementation and production issues.
* Process requests in an efficient, timely, accurate and professional manner ensuring that opportunities to develop sales are identified to support established levels of customer service.
* Work with colleagues as a positive team member and support our customers showing empathy and concern to resolve queries.
* Work within established procedures regarding Non Conformity reports, customer complaints and Service Level Agreements (SLAs
* Provide technical telephone support from internal staff and external customers.
* Raise spare parts orders where necessary.
* Any other additional duties which may be required.
Your background and key skills:
* Worked in an administration role.
* 5 GCSE (or equivalent) grade A - C including English and Maths.
* Technically minded, possibly with previous on site experience.
* Team working is a key requirement to fulfil the call answer rates to meet customer expectations and AKW's performance objectives.
* Customer focused and goal orientated with an emphasis on quality and excellent customer service.
* Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Outlook and a willingness to learn new IT systems.
* Experience of working with company CRM systems.
Working pattern: Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm or 9am - 5pm in line with other technical staff and to meet business requirements.
Application method: If you have the key skills for this position and meet our requirements, please click apply.