Marketing Manager - GBP25-30k
Nelson Permanent Placements are proud to be representing our client who is an award-winning Specialist Finance distributor, providing Commercial Finance, Bridging Loans, Second Charge Loans, Development Finance and Specialist Mortgages.
Due to recent growth our client has a requirement for a new Marketing Manager to add to their growing team, the Marketing Manager is responsible for all marketing activities undertaken by the business.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a proven winner of business over the phone, someone who can build and manage their own pipeline. Someone who is able to nurture long term relationships and someone who is target driven are essential to be successful in progressing with this role.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns across all brands and segments.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company's marketing communications
• Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
• Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
• Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
• Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
• Arranging with and coordinating external agencies where appropriate. In return you will receive a salary of GBPGBPGBPGBP . Our client has a huge focus on employee wellbeing and has a extremely positive attitude towards team success, our client believes that individual success is team success.
Requirements of the role:
• Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong project management/organisational skills
• Strong creation and design skills (including web)
• Understanding of digital and print media