Agricultural Service Engineer
First Personnel are working with an agricultutal & construction machinery dealership based in Worcestershire.
They are on the look out for a professional, skilled agricultural engineer to work on and support both new and used agricultural equipment that they sell.
The vacancy is a permanent position working in their large well equipped workshop as well as working out on site at customers farms.
The Job is based on 42 hours per week working Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm and Friday'spm. Overtime is available and there is plenty of it at time and a half on Saturdays, Sundays & bank holidays either time off i lieu or double time.
Holiday entitlement is 21 days holiday per year plus bank holidays - please note holiday entitlment increases with service.
Included with the role is ongoing manufacturers training, othe relevant training and certification as relevant. You will recieve a laptop. mobile phone, a van with racking and specialist tooling and a company pension scheme.
My Client is looking for an experienced individual who has an enthusiasm for agricultural equipment, someone who can demonstrate a good knowledge of the type of equipment they deal with and someone who wants to be part of a growing business.
- Preparing new equipment for sale
- Repairing & preparing used equipment for sale
- Repairing customers machines in their workshop & at customers sites
- Routine servicing & maintenance at customers sites
- Use diagnostic tooling - please note training will be given but an understanding of systems is required
- Installation of new equipment
Skills & desirables
- Good Knowledge of diesel engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems & vehicle electrics
- Customer focussed
- Good diagnostic skills
- Ability to us diagnostic tooling
- Positive approach to work
- IT Competent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81959615