Part-time Office/Sales Administrator
3 days left
- Contract Type
RSA is an internationally renowned machine manufacturer in the range of cutting and deburring technology. Since the foundation in 1971, RSA cutting systems GmbH develops, manufactures and sells systems solutions for high performance sawing and deburring as well as the further processing of tubes and sections for more than 300 industry sectors. More about RSA: www.rsacuttingsystems.co.uk
To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Part-time Office/Sales Administrator, based in Madeley, Telford
(16-20 hours per week)
Main duties ;
- General administration and complete order processing
- Assisting all areas of the business with admin support when required
Skills & Requirements ;
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office products and knowledge of modern ERP systems.
- Self motivated, organised and able to work unsupervised with a high level of accuracy and good attention to Detail
- Good communication skills and a good team player
The ideal candidate will be reliable with a positive, proactive, friendly and professional attitude with previous administration experience with an office or industrial environment.
We offer an interesting and responsible job, a competitive salary and the chance to work in a successful company with a good working atmosphere. Commencement date would be w/c 13 Aug or w/c 01 Oct.
If you have interest we look forward to receiving your complete CV, available references and salary expectations.
Apply for Part-time Office/Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly