My client is a leading developer of flow control technology, they provide engineering solutions globally to a diverse client base. They are looking for an Engineering Manager to join their team to support the Senior Engineering Manager in developing the design processes. The ideal Engineering Manager will come from an automotive background with knowledge of design delivery processes in this industry. The Engineering Manager will need to understand engineering sign off, conformance requirements of the customer; territory and general industry, quality standards.
Skills needed for this Engineering Manager role
- Degree in Engineering/Design or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in vehicle design and development
- Experience in a Project Leadership role
- Knowledge of automotive operational environment (commercial vehicle)
- Experience with performance factors such as durability, thermal and acoustics
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this Engineering Managers role please send your CV over to or call Charlotte on to discuss the role further.