Account Manager (energy services)
Role: Account Manager (energy services)
Salary: GBP23,000 - GBP28,000 DOE
The Account Manager will be responsible for looking after the needs of a group of customers - mostly farm and greenhouse businesses with complex energy infrastructures that often involve the generation of electricity and / or heat. The Account manager will help by looking after the financial and compliance aspects of their energy systems, and provide advice on energy contracts and incentive schemes, as well as supporting the internal technical team to progress projects. Ideally you will have experience of working in energy and knowledge of incentives schemes would be an advantage. So, if you havea proven track record in maintaining key client relationships and overseeing the delivery of commitments - apply for the Account Manager today!
- Manage relationships and lead communication with customers
- Work with colleagues in to ensure prompt completion of projects.
- Issue resolution
- Assist with collation of information and generation of reports.
- Support the Sales team to produce client proposals
- Maintain appropriate records and uphold quality assurance integrity.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years' experience of working in a customer-facing role, ideally in an Account Manager role.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills - able to make complex information easy to understand.
- Experience in some form of project management / co-ordination - able to take initiative to keep tasks and projects on track.
- Intermediate computer and keyboard skills including Excel and Word as well as CRM systems.
- Ability to resolve unexpected issues that impact on the ability to deliver client services.
- Excellent numeracy
- An understanding of non-domestic utility contracts would be useful
- Knowledge of energy-related incentive and levy schemes would be useful
- A full current driving licence as some travel will be required