Communications Officer - Police, Public Safety, Emergency Services
Communications Officer - Police, Public Safety, Emergency Services - West Midlands.
12 month FTC.
To develop and deliver tactical communication strategies, initiatives and plans (internal and external).
You will provide advice and guidance to senior officers/managers within change environments, delivering crisis and reputation communications to a large and complex audience.
- Communication campaign development (digital, social media and internal)
- Commissioning and management of suppliers and service providers
- Leading communication projects and initiatives from conception to implementation and evaluation
- Delivery within corporate change environments
- Delivery of tactical communication plans to high profile, fast moving and politically sensitive incidents or operations.
- Candidates must be eligible to undergo a BPSS security clearance and flexible to work unsocial hours or weekends when required.
Deadline for applications Monday 25th June at 10:00am.
SmartSourcing provides services as an Employment Agency and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of age, race, religion, disability, age, gender or sexual orientation.