We are casting the net out in a bid to catch the best Nursing Home Manager in Kidderminster. The home is medium in size and is currently sitting on a good CQC report. The home has a strong and committed full staff team, set in the centre of Kidderminster.
Nursing Home Manager - Responsibilities
- Overall management of this medium sized, busy nursing home - putting your residents and their families & the forefront of every decision.
- Recruiting, leading, developing and supervising your management, clinical and care team
- Working closely with CQC, Local Authorities and external bodies, building strong relationships and developing the care service
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of managing elderly, dementia, nursing care settings previously with good CQC reports.
- Qualified Nurse
- The ability to motivate, lead and direct a large care and clinical team to deliver and bring about improvement within a care setting.
This role offers an exceptional salary, negotiable of GBP50,000 - GBP60,000 DOE
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive induction & On-going training and career development
- Pension & Child Care Options
If you are interested in the above role, please contact us as soon as possible on and ask to speak to Martha or you can of course use the "apply now" button above and I will get in touch with you within 24 hours after receive application.