Inside Sales Rep - part time
- Job title: Inside Sales Rep - part time
- Reporting to: Client Engagement Executive
- Location: Telford
- Working hours: 3-day week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) with flexible working hours up to 20 hours per week
- Salary: £8.72-£9.23 per hour + £50 bonus per booked meeting + commission.
nFocus are looking for an Inside Sales Rep to join their growing sales and marketing team. The role will involve working closely with the marketing team to follow up new leads, whilst undertaking their own independent sales activity. The objective of the role is find qualified new business leads and book telephone/in-person meetings for the sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To follow up marketing campaigns and events to generate new prospect leads by telephone, identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business.
- To provide qualified leads and book appointments for the sales team, to generate new business.
- To undertake independent activity to generate leads and meetings.
- To engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities.
- To build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language.
- Update the Company’s CRM system with all prospecting and customer related actions.
- Ensure that all booked meetings are confirmed, and input into CRM and nFocus’ sales team Outlook Calendar.
- Follow up telephone conversations with appropriate emails including relevant sales literature.
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
- The possibility of attending conferences and events to build relationships with new prospects.
Technical Skills Requirement
- At least GCSE’s in English Language and Maths or equivalent.
- A working knowledge of how to operate Word, Excel and Outlook/E-mail client.
- Use of CRM software would be an advantage.
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Good time management.
- Clear telephone manner and clear listening skills.
- Team player.
- Flexible approach.
- Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work and a determination and motivation to achieve targets.
- Experience in the IT industry would also be an advantage.
- Personal Skills Requirement
- Strong telephone manner, confident and eloquent.
- Persuasive and controlled.
- Warm and friendly telephone manner with a 'can do’ attitude.
- Positive attitude.
This job description may be amended following consultation with the post holder and is subject to review as part of the appraisal process.
You will, in general also keep abreast of all legislative and technical changes in relation to responsibilities and duties of the post. (e.g. with respect to licensing)
You will maintain a professional code of conduct at all times and also ensure that a strict code of confidentiality is maintained as appropriate. Please refer to the employee hand book for further information on these areas.