Job Title: Plating Technician
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (37.5 Hours per week)
Keywords relating to this position include; electrochemical, plating, plater, brush plating, OEM
Performing electrochemical brush plating of customer owed and sample parts for production, repair or refurbishment.
The hours of the role are 8:00am - 4:45pm Monday to Thursday and 8:00am - 12:30pm Fridays
- Performs plating work utilising appropriate equipment and solutions as defined by company process
- Performs plating activities as necessary to meet customer requirements either in house or at customer premises with occasional overnight stay as and when required
- Adheres to all plating instructions as detailed on the route card, customer drawings, customer specifications and/or verbal instructions
- Assists in preparing accurate costs for the quoting process
- Designs and makes tooling and fixtures to facilitate efficient and effective plating
- Travels as required to meet customer delivery expectations
- Cover other positions as required to ensure efficient and effective running of the production
- This job may require overtime at short notice. Overseas and weekend working forms part of this role as requested by your supervisor or management.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
- Have experience of brush plating
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret a variety of instructions given verbally or written including; diagrams, blueprints, technical drawings.
- Ability to read and use quality control gauging, micrometers, callipers, ball gauges and dial indicators
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical problems and repair
- An awareness of Health and Safety regulations is required
To apply for this role please send your CV to or call Sarah on 0121 230 9991.
Ideal living locations include; Worcester, Redditch, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Rednal, Alvechurch, Barnt Green, Bartley Green, Wythall, Hollywood, Kidderminster, Finstall, Tutnall, Stoke Heath, Bentley, Bromsgrove, Finstall, Aston Fields, Woodgate, Stoke Prior, Stoke Pound
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81919058