A new opportunity has become available for an Administrator to join an established steel stockholding business in Wednesbury. The role will be providing support to the Purchasing team to ensure all purchase orders have been processed along with keeping up to date with the pricing. This is a temporary position looking to last at least until the end of August. Benefits include free onsite parking and a subsidised canteen.
THE JOB ROLE
- Inputting of purchase orders onto in house system
- Updating of excel spreadsheets
- Pricing updates onto in house system
- Updating of in house system with due date changes and notes
- General support to the Purchasing team
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch (35 hours), temporary contract looking to last at least until the end of August, £7.83p/h
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- It is essential to be computer literate and confident in using Excel
- Confident to ask questions to ensure understanding
- Have good numeracy and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ideally 1 year experience within a similar role would be advantageous.