HR Administrator Apprenticeship
Our clienthas an exciting opportunity for aHR Administrator (Apprenticeship) to join their team based in Pembridge, Herefordshire. You will work on a full time basis working 39 hours per week and be paid a competitive salary of GBP15,880 per annum.
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that our client offers
As a HR Administrator (Apprenticeship) you will get involved and gain experience in all aspects of HR including recruitment, performance management, payroll and administration.
Duties and responsibilities of a HR Administrator (Apprenticeship):
- Prepare and collate information and documentation for new starters, taking up references, preparing letters and other correspondence.
- Maintain records and assist with the management of absence
- Support recruitment and payroll processes
- Manage day-to-day HR enquiries by phone, email, post and face-to-face
- Analyse data, prepare reports and ensure records are processed in accordance with the GDPR.
- Participate in a formal apprenticeship whereby you will achieve HR related qualifications by a combination of work-based learning and formal study. In-house training and mentoring will also be provided.
Skills and Experience of needed from a HR Administrator (Apprenticeship):
- Previous experience in an office or administration environment would be beneficial
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- A good eye for detail and a methodical work approach
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a small team
- Due to our location, a full driving license is preferred
No HR experience is necessary but you must be willing to learn and develop your experience, knowledge and skills.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as a HR Administrator (Apprenticeship) then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!