Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
A Conveyancing Legal Secretary is required for a permanent opportunity with an expanding firm based in Stourbridge, West Midlands.
You will ideally have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role and will be responsible for the following duties and tasks:
- Providing high quality legal support to the Conveyancing fee earners in the department.
- Opening files
- Sending letters of instruction to clients
- Sending confirmation letters to estate agents/other parties solicitors
- Accurate typing from audio dictation
- Providing assistance to the fee earners and take calls and deal with clients and other parties
- Completing bankruptcy searches, and OS1/2 searches
- Requesting redemption statements and certificates of title
- Sending exchange and completion letters to clients/other parties solicitors/mortgage company/estate agents
- Submitting SDLT online
- Applying to Land Registry for registration
- Writing to clients on purchase files with completion of registration/title deeds
In return you will receive an attractive salary and benefit from excellent career progression opportunities with the firm.