5 days a week (37.5 hours)
Annual Salary GBP17,000
Our client in Oswestry is a leading manufacturer in their field and are currently seeking a Production Leader. They offer a friendly welcome into their family team and offer clean, happy work surroundings.
Daily duties to include:
- Operating machinery
- Product testing, marking & packaging
- Supervising and monitoring production operatives
- Training, supervising and monitoring temporary staff
- Using a Quality System which includes work instructions
- Dealing with Quality Records
- Goods Inwards Inspection
- Production work sent to subcontractors
- Health & Safety
- Maintaining a clean and tidy factory
- Responsibility of opening and closing factory
- Other duties may be required
Due to the small nature of the items they produce, it is essential that applicants have a steady hand and good eye sight (or possess effective adjustments for close up work).
Please call or forward CV to Michele Handley.
Absolute Personnel specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Catering, Transport and Skilled & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors on our website.