Gas Installation Engineer (self employed 3 to 5 days)
The Mirai Group are recruiting on behalf of one of the major energy suppliers for gas safe registered sub contract installation engineers in the area advertised for an ON-GOING contract.
Pay rates below - Engineer supplies the first 10 m of pipe and consumables.
Anything over 10m can be claimed at £5 per metre.
Powerflush - £85
Combi Like for like same location - £306
Combi same room – different location - £365
Combi same floor - different room - £415
Conversion to Combi £450 to 560
Full system NEW - £977
Full system REPLACE - £1105
1. You would be working to first class surveys
2. All materials are delivered to the site the day before the install date
· A minimum of two years’ gas installation experience after ACS qualification
· Current gas safe registration
· A work van which is in a presentable condition with business cover insurance
· A calibrated flue gas analyser
· A power flush machine and your own tools
· ACS Qualifications – CCN1, CENWAT
· £2 million public liability insurance
For more information or a call back please submit your CV to us via the TOTALJOBS.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81859826