Mobile Trailer Technician
Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with our client in the recruiting of a Mobile Trailer Technician to work in Nuneaton
Working on a permanent basis with a large trailer leasing, rental, maintenance and repair company with depots throughout the UK and Europe.
Areas of responsibility:
- Maintain, inspect & repair a variety of Trailers
- Prepare, present all trailers vehicles for annual test.
- Carry out periodic safety inspections to DVSA standards and higher.
- Attend customer sites to repair accident damaged and carry out permanent or running repairs as required.
- Ensure paperwork is up to date and completed in a timely manner.
- Keep within ISO standards ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO18001.
- Diagnostic reports on technical issues with vehicles/trailers.
- Replacing damaged or worn parts in line with client agreement
- 26 days holiday + 8 stats (ability to buy 4 additional days, or sell 5 days back to the business)
- Flexible hours, Monday - Friday between 7am -6pm (can opt to reduce lunch break and finish earlier)
- £11.50 - £12.50 per hour + £1500 bonus paid quarterly throughout the year
- Call outs optional
- Tools, laptop/ tablets and phones provided
- Private Pension and Health care schemes
- Skilled / Time served Trailer Fitters / HGV Fitter / Trailer Mechanic
- Driving licence required due to the mobile aspect of the role
- Previous experience of working in a busy garage, dealership or fleet environments
- Provide own hand tools (all other tools provided)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to weld is beneficial
Venatu Consulting Limited focuses on the recruitment of talent across the UK. If you are interested in discussing this job for Commercial Vehicle, Technician, HGV Mechanic or HGV Fitter in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.venatu.co.uk.
Privacy: The contents of this email and any attachments are for the intended recipient(s) which may contain information which is privileged and confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited and you must contact the sender as soon as possible and delete this message from your system.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81865945