HGV Service Technician
HGV Service Technician for Early/Late Shift
Salary: £28,000 to £31,000 + Overtime + Benefits
Monday to Friday PLUS Saturday morning on rota paid at Time & Half !!!
Our Client is a leading Commercial Dealership and due to their continued success and growth they are recruiting a HGV technician / HGV Mechanic to join their fantastic team. The main purpose will be to carry out repairs and services to vehicles. A good commercial background is essential and you must be NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent in vehicle maintenance to be considered for the position.
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order and to comply with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from manufacturers manuals, bulletins, check sheets etc.
- Attend training and to keep abreast of the latest technical information which is circulated or displayed.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and to immediately report any further work required or vehicle faults.
- Protect and take care of customers and the company’s property.
- Maintain allocated work areas in a clean and tidy condition and to remove all scrap etc. immediately upon completion of each repair.
- Provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests.
- Comply with good health and safety practice, all statutory requirements, company policies and standard procedures
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive approach in maintaining customer standards
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that rewards hard work and dedication. If you feel you have the required skills then don’t delay, apply today!
Contact Chris at Mai Day Recruitment Services Ltd.
Email: chris@maidayrecruit. co.uk
Telephone: 01480 413245
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81844152