Senior Client Relationship Manager - Wealth Management
Senior Client Relationship Manager / Wealth Management Administrator
Leamington Spa, Warks (our Ref AL841)
Salary GBP26,000 - GBP30,000 + extensive benefits including generous Share Scheme
Our client is a very well established and expanding IFA organisation, dealing with both private and corporate clients. They now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ideally Diploma Level 4 qualified individual to join their team.
- Providing administrative support to 3 financial advisers
- Managing a team of 3 Client Relationship Managers / Wealth Administrators
- Managing own workflow and that of others
- Overseeing the client journey from initial lead to ongoing reviews
- Issuing illustrations
- Suitability Letters
- Liaising with the advisors' clients and becoming their first point of contact
- Arranging all regular client reviews with the client, on behalf of the adviser
- Ensuring all new business is processed accurately and compliantly
- Chasing new business through to completion
- Liaising with the administration teams to ensure all work is carried out effectively
- Previous experience within an IFA organisation
- Organised and able to work to deadlines and manage workflow
- IT literate, experience of Platforms and Intelligent Office would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to interact with clients confidently
- Competitive basic salary, plus benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, DIS, Generous Share Scheme, ongoing professional development
- Professional office environment
If this role is of interest please either contact Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment or apply with an up to date CV.
We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming application response, this is not possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us.