SAP Security Consultant
At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world's leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a SAP Security Consultant to be based at our customer's site in Redditch.
Our Connected Enterprise IT (CEIT) Department leverages extensive manufacturing know-how for enlightened enterprise systems. Our deep industry experience allows us to drastically reduce process time and effectively streamline business flows for any organization. Our world-class consultants enable organizations to realize the power of the integrated enterprise by providing superior consulting and implementation services.
You will own the technical build of SAP single and composites roles from handover of design from the Business Change Team through the testing lifecycle to production implementation, ensuring that roles follow the correct Segregation of Duties requirements and conform to the naming standards and build standards outlined in Security Governance Framework.
Area of Responsibility
- Build single SAP and composite roles
- Manage the testing lifecycle
- Ensure the roles follow the correct requirements
- Ensure the roles conform to the correct standard
Knowledge / Experience
- Full life cycle implementations of SAP covering core functionality within ECC, BW, BOBJ, HR and Portals
- Working knowledge of CUA
- Hands on role design and build experience including role derivation
- Experience of working within a controls framework covering SOX and SOD risks at a Business Process level with the understanding to translate this into authorisation values in the back end SAP Applications
- Good Business Process and Control knowledge (Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Hire to Retire, SD, MM, FICO, VMS)
- Experience with or exposure to GRC 10.0
- BASIS experience
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better???.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.