Our client, based in Brownhills, are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced CNC Programmer to join their busy team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Program Haas and Dahlih Vertical machinery
- Set and operate Haas and Dahlih Vertical machines
- Work to customer drawings and specifications with minimum supervision following training
- Work on your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes
- Fulfil training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties and assist in your personal development
- Take a responsible approach to health, safety and environmental risks in relation to your own job role and control risks or report them to management as appropriate
The successful candidate can expect:
- GBP11 per hour plus overtime
- 39 hours per week
- Potential for career progression
The successful candidate must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team. You must be motivated and reliable with excellent time keeping and the willingness to learn and develop.
Please note: We are only accepting applications from people with programming experience or an experienced setter who wants to learn the programming side of the role.
Please note: due to the high number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.