Be part of an amazing and growing brand. We are currently recruiting a fantastic Deputy Kitchen Manager for the newest Miller & Carter Steakhouse soon to be arriving in Telford. Currently trading as Harvester Southwater, this site is situated at Telford Shopping Centre close to junction 5 of the M54, and with Shrewsbury and Birmingham nearby.
The successful Deputy Kitchen Manager will join a highly motivated district team and will ideally have experience of having worked within a high volume, branded, restaurant environment. Are you the Deputy Kitchen Manager we're looking for?
Miller & Carter are delighted to be advertising for a Deputy Kitchen Manager to join our team, as Miller & Carter seeks to increase its presence in quality locations throughout the M1 corridor.
The restaurant will be opening its doors in February 2018 and we are looking to recruit the management team early so that we can ensure the right candidates are fully immersed in our culture, living our values and understanding our operating principles prior to recruiting their own team for this exciting opening.
We anticipate a high level of turnover so are looking for a highly experienced Deputy Kitchen Manager, who is a truly guest obsessed operator, to deliver our amazing 30-day aged steak in a stunning environment. Ideally the right candidate will have volume restaurant experience and excellent team skills. If you have what it takes to become our new Deputy Kitchen Manager we'd love to hear from you!
Deputy Kitchen vacancy: we are currently looking for a Deputy Kitchen Manager at this business. The Deputy Kitchen Manager role is vital in the overall success of the kitchen team so we are looking for a Deputy Kitchen Manager who will be as passionate about delivering a great guest experience as we are.
Deputy Kitchen Manger role:
- Prepare, cook and present food in accordance with brand standards
- Lead the team in delivering an excellent guest experience
- Training and development of the team
- Stock control and ordering
- Taking PRIDE in maintaining highest standards of cleanliness
- Adhere to safety and hygiene regulations at all times
- Helping organise kitchen team shifts
What we look for in a Deputy Kitchen Manager :
- To train and develop the team
- Great team-player
- To work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Engage with the wider front of house team
- A great eye for detail
- Ability to confidently lead the team
What we can offer you:
We can offer you a personalised induction based on your current skills and knowledge, then set you some tailored goals within our S.T.A.R. development programme. This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond. Besides this you will have the opportunity to develop your career to some of our other excellent brands in Mitchells & Butlers.
- 33% off in ALL our businesses for you and up to 5 friends
- Cycle to work scheme
- Option to opt in to some of our share schemes (e.g. Free Shares Plan)
- Shopping discounts with many UK leading retailers
- Discount on shoes for work
- Flexible shifts
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Optional funded dental cover
- Chance to earn extra money with our Referral Scheme
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle
If this isn’t the role for you, sign up to Job Alerts and never miss out on your dream job with M&B
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....