Senior Development Engineer
An opportunity for an experienced Senior Development Engineer to join the product engineering department within an exciting business in Cheadle, Stoke on Trent.
The ideal candidate will have a Degree/HND in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering, or have equivalent experience. A recognised professional registration such as IEng, CEng would be preferred. As this is a senior position, you will have 5 years of experience in a vehicle development role. You must be computer literate and knowledge of relevant software packages is an advantage.
Reporting to the Test and Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading test and development programmes to support the new product introduction and sign off
- System specification, development and diagnosis
- Creating development test procedures
- Carrying out machine testing
- Completing test and development reports
- Problem analysis and proposal of design solutions
- Design, commissioning and operation of instrumentation as required
- Supervision and mentoring of junior colleagues
- Liaising with internal and external customers/departments as required
IN REWARD YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM A COMPETITIVE SALARY, 33 DAYS HOLIDAY, PENSION, HEALTHCARE, MEDICAL INSURANCE AND DENTAL CARE SCHEMES, ACCESS TO A HEALTHY LIVING CENTRE.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser