Commercial Analyst/Administrator - 6 months
Harvey Nash is working in partnership with a large corporate organisation based in Warwickshire as they actively seek an Analyst to assist with extra capacity within the team.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Have excellent Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills and the ability to interrogate data.
- Can demonstrate strong analytical and financial skills balanced with good stakeholder management.
- Can show excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication
- Ability to co-ordinate where necessary (working with senior stakeholders across the business)
- Proficient in methods, techniques and tools for planning, organising, resourcing, directing, co-ordinating and monitoring on-going (project) activities.
- Proficient in principles, methods, techniques and tools for the preparation and monitoring of budgets to minimise costs and ensure cost-effectiveness through savings plans.
- Work closely with the team to ensure assistance can be given to team members on tasks when required
If you possess the relevant skills and knowledge detailed to be considered please send your CV for an immediate, confidential discussion.