Access Controls & Security Systems Engineer
Proactive Personnel are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in the Telford area.
Due to ongoing expansion they're looking to add an Access Controls & Security Systems Engineer to there team, this is a straight PERMANENT role with an immediate start available for the suitable candidate.
Working hours Monday to Friday 07:00 - 17:00 with overtime available, there is a ROTA call out system in place
The Job Role:
- Installation of Access Control Systems, Intercoms, Gates and Barriers, Intruder Alarm and CCTV Security Systems
- Preventative maintenance & service of Access Control Systems, Intercoms, Gates and Barriers, Intruder Alarm and CCTV Security Systems
- Corrective repairs of Access Control Systems, Intercoms, Gates and Barriers, Intruder Alarm and CCTV Security Systems
- Responding to and attending out of hours calls during allocated call out times managed via a call-out rota
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients through excellent service
- Willingness to work overtime and travel/ work away as required
Experience / Requirements:
- Access Control & Door entry intercom systems including Paxton, Videx, BPT, Bewator
- Gates and Barrier systems including CAME, GBD, Casit
- Intruder Alarms systems including Honeywell Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Gardtec/Risco, Castle
- Audible only & monitored intruder alarm systems
- Stand Alone CCTV Analogue, HD & IP including Dedicated Micros, HikVision, Hanwha Techwin.
- IT and networking knowledge
- Experience in the commercial sector within Industrial Estates, Commercial Buildings, Retail Parks and for large FM companies.
- Codes of practice
- SSAIB certification standards and procedures
- Health & Safety
- Provide a high level of customer service. Excellent communication skills with clients, peers and management/ office. Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- To carry out general works duties such as relamping luminaires, fault finding to electrical wiring systems, lighting systems, inspections and repair of M&E systems. This skill set would be preferred but is not essential.