Temp to Perm
Pontoon and Ajilon have an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Utility companies based in the Midlands as a Resourcing Manager to manage the short medium and long term resourcing processes for Project based resources.
Resource Demand Management:
- Engaging with the Business Partners and Solution Delivery Portfolio leads to fully understand resource requirements, ensuring appropriate levels are specified and associated standard pay rates and employment terms are applied, in order to offer best value to our business customers.
- Define resourcing policies, to cover resource headcount mix, day rates, contractor tenure and usage.
- Develop close working relationships with external resource suppliers to ensure resource requirements are met within a commercial framework.
Resourcing Capability Development
- Establish the capability framework and skills matrix for the key resourcing roles, to underpin skill matching, recruitment and development.
- Champion the improvement of resourcing related processes, such as SDF and earlier processes such as investment planning across all UK portfolios.
- Co-ordinate the overall training and development plan and funding based on feedback from Project Manager, Solution Architect, Business Analysis, PMO and Testing Practice Leads.
- Develop the resourcing performance feedback processes to ensure sufficient data and judgement is exercised in calibration, development planning and talent management processes.
Knowledge, experience and know how:
- In depth knowledge project resource management processes, tools and techniques in a large delivery organisations (spend 100m + p.a.)
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders to agree resourcing processes and set clear expectations.
- Experience of new and emerging resource skill sets
- CIPD Diploma in Human Resource Management (or equivalent experience/qualification)
If you have the required skills and experience please apply now!