Marketing & Events Administrator
To be successful in the role, you will be an experienced administrator with excellent customer service and telephone manner; you must have strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines as well as the ability to think outside the box and demonstrate creative flare and work well as part of a team.
Deliver support across the institute to events, membership, training and professional development. To promote the Institute of School Business Leadership (ISBL) and its services and increase customer awareness of the business.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Be the 'right-hand person' for the marketing team and support across a variety of tasks.
- Manage and administer the marketing plan and present at monthly planning meetings. Responsible for also taking minutes at the planning meeting and circulating these to the attendees.
- Research competitor activity and update information on the marketing plan.
- Act as the editorial assistant on the ISBL magazine, contacting contributors and taking ownership of the content file between ISBL and magazine publishers to ensure deadlines are being met and the start to end process is being adhered to.
- Co-ordinate new Approved Partner applications, seeking references from schools, adding information to the company website, ensuring pages are accurate and literature is up-to-date. Plus coordinating their activity in bulletins and on social media once active.
- Liaise with the creative agency on the development and delivery of marketing material, following briefing from the Communications and Relationship Manager.
- Provide support to membership by creating new member packs & assisting with any member queries in relation to their portal account.
- Support in the promotion of events, incentives and training programmes online, including on social media.
- Marketing administration such as raising purchase orders, updating the budget planner, answering the telephone, and postal duties.
- Create the fortnightly e-bulletin using Mailchimp, coordinating with all departments and Approved Partners ensuring all content is received in a timely manner and report on delivery statistics.
- Responsible for stock of marketing collateral, including quarterly magazine, ISBL promotional stationery and Approved Partner collateral.
- Liaison with local groups to ensure the information on the website is maintained and that promotional materials are issued ahead of their meetings.
- Manage multiple email communication inboxes for conferences info and jobs.
- Assist with event organisation and attend events to represent ISBL in person.
- Support the Events Co-ordinator ensuring all delegate event bookings are completed, including invoicing, paperwork and update of member record, including the allocation of payments.
- Chase bad debts relating to events via telephone or email.
- Prepare and organize collateral for events including brochures, give-aways, presentations and promotional material.
- Create exhibitor and delegate packs for upcoming events.
- Create surveys using Survey Monkey for post events.
- Print and upload presentations to company website prior to events.
- Organise courier service for events.
- To be organized and ahead of all preparation for events.
- Responsible for the content on the jobs page of company website.
- Manage inbound email communications and liaise with schools in relation to their job advert.
- Upload documents, logo's and job details onto website and CRM system.
- Keep job adverts up-to-date and invoice accordingly and allocate payments on receipt.
The closing date for this role is Monday 2 July 2018.
Interviews will take place on Monday 9 July or Friday 13 July for successful applicants, who will be notified by close play on Wednesday 4 July 2018.