Agricultural Engineer - salary up to £32,000 DOE, plus a company van, mobile phone and laptop with any overtime paid at an additional rate. An exciting opportunity to join a reputable sales company within their agriculture division, based from their depot near Bromsgrove.
Duties of the Agricultural Engineer
- Carrying out preventative maintenance to agricultural equipment within the workshop and attending customer sites around Worcestershire and Warwickshire.
- Routine servicing and repair of equipment including diesel engines, hydraulic systems and vehicle electrics
- Preparing new machinery for sale
- Diagnosing faults using fault finding equipment
- Supporting customers with solutions in a timely and effective manner
To be successful in the position of Agricultural Engineer, you will have previous experience as a mobile agricultural engineer, fitter, technician, or tractor mechanic, tractor engineer, or forestry engineer.
You would have previously worked on manufacturers such as Hitachi, John Deere, Massey Ferguson, Case New Holland, CLAAS, Manitou and Bobcat tractors, telehandlers or combine harvesters.
You will also hold an NVQ qualification in Plant or Agricultural engineering.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- Company Van.
- Overtime paid at an additional rate
- Laptop and Mobile Phone.
- Ongoing manufacturer training provided.
- Increased holiday allowance with time served
You would be joining a leading supplier of construction plant and agricultural equipment. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking an enthusiastic mobile agricultural engineer, to join their highly experienced team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81826709