Sales Administration Support
Sales Admin Support
The Big Picture
My client is looking for a Sales Admin Support to join their growing office team.
What you need to bring to the table
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- First Class customer service skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable to being able to work as a team player and on own initiative, taking ownership where necessary
What you’ll be doing
- Using Sage, Excel, Word, Outlook and general office equipment
- Reviewing details of the customer orders
- Checking CR files
- Acknowledgement of orders
- Responding to customers, anticipating their concerns and responding in a timely manner whilst taking ownership of their requirements.
- Invoice and Credit control functions
- Following H & S and company procedures
Bonus Points! What’s in it for you?
- Salary: 18k to 20k per annum - depending on experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 16:45 (Friday 15:00 finish)
- Lunch Break: 30 minutes per day (unpaid)