Systems Administrator Payroll
Systems Administrator (Payroll), Kronos, Northgate
Your new company
You will be joining a well known manufacturing company based in Shropshire. This company has excellent career progression opportunities and are looking for technical experts to join their business. The are currently expanding their Payroll division as the business is in growth.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for the day to day running and administration of the Payroll Systems.
- You will support the design and be responsible for testing updates and additional reporting.
- You will act as a system support regarding software issues and support wider business teams with adhoc projects where needed.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have strong experience supporting and configuring systems (such as payroll systems).
- Ideally you will have experience with Northgate and Kronos.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.