Corporate and Community Fundraiser (Coventry and Warwickshire)
Community & Corporate Fundraiser (Coventry & Warwickshire)
Salary: GBP24,000 - GBP28,000 p.a. + car allowance + excellent benefits
Contract length: 12 month fixed-term contract
Are you a fundraising or sales professional ready to help us beat cancer sooner?
We're looking for an ambitious, confident and engaging Community & Corporate Fundraiser based in the Coventry & Warwickshire area to...
- Recruit, manage, and support volunteer fundraisers within the community, helping them to reach their fundraising potential
- Identify and develop new relationships with corporate supporters, fundraising groups and high potential individuals
- Inspire and bring out the best in our supporters, corporate partnerships and fundraising groups, engaging them with Cancer Research UK's life-saving work over the long term
- Enable our supporters to achieve their ambitious fundraising goals
- Be an ambassador for CRUK in the community, working with colleagues and volunteers to unlock new opportunities.
We're a team that combines experience from the private, public and third sector and we're looking for someone to join us with...
- Proven experience of exceeding targets and working to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Excellent ability to motivate, inspire and influence people
- Strong networking skills and proven ability to build long-lasting relationships
- Proven ability to track and report on income
- Flexibility and willingness to travel where needed to support events.
We want you to help us build great relationships with our supporters and to help them achieve their fundraising ambitions, allowing us to grow our department's annual income of over GBP42 million.
This is a rewarding and fast-paced role, in a regional home-based team. No two days will be the same as you'll be working with individuals, groups and corporates, supporting them with their fundraising ambitions. The regional team is part of a growing national team, offering brilliant career development opportunities for talented individuals.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must upload both a CV and answer some short application questions explaining why they believe they are suited to the position.
Closing date: Thursday 14th June 2018, 23:55
Interview date: Wednesday 27th June 2018
Please see the following link for a full role profile:
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.