Class People are currently working in partnership with a school based in Worcestershire that require a Maths teacher to teach across Ks3 and Ks4 starting in September.
This is an Ofsted rated 'Good' school that boasts access to excellent facilities to ensure lesson plans can be delivered to the highest of standards.
Below are some of the reasons why staff love working at this school so much:
- Pupils are well behaved, polite and friendly.
- Because of excellent attitudes to learning and strong academic results, pupils are well prepared for life after school.
- Parents value the education that the school provides.
- Parents and students particularly value the school's high-performing sixth form.
- Staff are proud to work at the school.
- Staff have high expectations of pupils and they consistently model respectful behaviour. Consequently, relationships are strong.
Our schools are looking for talented teachers whether you are an experienced teacher or an NQT then we want to hear from you!
Why should you work with Class People?
Class people are the leading recruiter in the South West but we still give that personal touch to recruitment! We have excellent personal and professional relationships with all of our teachers and will always put your needs first! We were founded by an ex teacher so we understand your needs and what you are looking for in your next teaching role!
What do you need to qualify for this role?
-A qualified teacher with QTS status
-An enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who is willing to go the extra mile
-Be confident teaching all aspects of Ks3 and Ks4 Maths
To apply for this role please click apply or send your cv over to Tom at toms@
Alternatively call the office on for further information about this vacancy.