Customer Service Advisor
Do you pride yourself on your excellent communications skills? believe you can deliver great customer service? Love that interaction with customers on a day to day basis and enjoy ensuring their needs are met? If so this could be the role for you.
A well established organisation situated in the lovely town of Aldridge is looking to bolster its small but thriving customer service team. You will be responsible for dealing with customer daily and dealing with any questions queries or problems they may have.
So what will you be doing?
- You will deal promptly and efficiently with sales enquiries received by telephone or e-mail. This may include the provision of price and delivery information.
- You will process relevant orders using the Syspro Sales Order Processing system, ensuring that all details including pricing and delivery dates are correct. Should pricing not be on appropriate price list, check with Customer Service Supervisor.
- You will acknowledge all orders by sending order receipt within 1 hour. Process all sales orders ensuring that the price, description and delivery time are confirmed. All orders will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
- You will maintain and control Customer/Prospects folders.
- Ensure that all own filing is kept accurately and up to date.
- You will need to recognise and be pro-active within our IIP standard
- To work within the Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and practices employed by the company.
- Carry out any other task that may be required to assist in the efficient and profitable operation of the Company.
What will you need?
- A proven track record in either a customer service or inside sales role would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability and examples of establishing customer issues and seeing them through to resolution
- 3+ years working in a similar environment (desirable)
- An interest or knowledge of electronics (desirable)
What would your benefits be?
- Working with a small but helpful team that will look to support you
- A well rounded benefits package in terms of holiday, pension and company benefits
- On-site parking
This role will not be around for long so if you feel like this could be the role for you why delay? Apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.