Learner Engagement Coordinator
Experienced Learner Engagement Coordinator required in Redditch
Excellent Salary - GBP20,000 plus bonus - Mileage (.45pm) plus an excellent benefits package
If you're an experienced Learner Engagement Coordinator and have experience working with Smart Assessor, to support progression and aid retention, we need to speak to you!
New Way Recruitment Services are currently looking to recruit an experienced Learner Engagement Coordinator to work for a well- established Training Provider to work across the Redditch region and based out of my clients Redditch centre.
The principal purpose of this role is to report to the Head of Operations. You will have responsibility for improving attrition, supporting Team Leaders to achieve Smart Assessor compliance and gaining a detailed understanding of the barriers that result in attrition or missed appointments. Specifics of the role include:
- To co-ordinate key elements of the learners journey to ensure good communication and one point of contact is available for learners at risk.
- Implement and monitor a Learner at risk register.
- To ensure contractual compliance across all aspects of delivery in relation to the co-ordination job function.
- To increase learner retention and engagement
- Confirm venues agreeing and co-ordinating venue booking
- Learner customer care calls to confirm attendance
- Coordinate workshop bookings to ensure learners are booked into each venue
- Agree and coordinate calendar dates with ES team leader
- Work with Admin teams to ensure logins for West are set up for all learners
- Monitor west diagnostics for all starts
- Liaise with Business development for future venue needs
- Produce management reports as and when required to include non-attendance and feed back to business development/sales
- Manage the learner at risk register
- Contact ES practitioner to confirm learner attendance for induction and workshops
- Identify learners who fail to attend and action with BD or ES and re book
- Identify learners at risk those learners who have missed one appointment
- Experience using smart assessor systems
- Experience of apprenticeships
- Working Knowledge of Ofsted's Common Inspection Framework
- Driver and own transport
- Mileage .45 paid from home or nearest centre
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Salary GBP20,000