Contracted hours are available. Travel time & expenses paid. Holiday pay. Own transport essential. No experience required as full training will be given.
The purpose of the role is to provide a high quality of personal care to clients, taking in to account their rights, their privacy and dignity, and fully involving them in their care planning and provision, encouraging them to do as much as possible for themselves in order to maintain their independence and physical ability.
- In accordance with the individual care plan for a client;
- Assist in daily care of the client helping them with dressing/undressing washing, bathing and personal hygiene
- Help clients with mobility problems and other physical disabilities (e.g. incontinence) with the use of aids and caring for the aids used where appropriate
- Help clients to participate in their social activities, helping to promote their self-esteem and physical and mental wellbeing. To accompany clients on visits out as required.
- Help clients with the preparation and presentation of food. Help with eating and drinking as required, preparing light meals and snacks as required.
- Taking into account health and safety (COSHH), make and change beds, assist with light domestic duties such as tidying, dusting, polishing and cleaning windows and emptying commodes as required.
- To undertake laundry as required.
- In accordance with the care plan and after appropriate training, assist clients with the administration of medications.
- To monitor the client’s condition and report any changes or concerns to the Care Manager
- To help maintain a safe and healthy environment in the client’s home. To report all accidents or incidents to the Care Manager
- To read the Care Plan each day and act accordingly. To write a report on the clients each day including recording assistance with medications as appropriate.
- To participate in staff meetings
- To participate in appraisals, supervision and staff training as directed by senior staff
- To help care for clients who are terminally ill
- Complete time sheets and mileage claims accurately and in accordance with Company policy
- To undertake other duties as necessary
Call 01952 216700 or email email@example.com