I.T Support Technician
An excellent opportunity has become available for an IT Support Technician with a leading Midlands based firm.
Reporting directly to the Group IT Manager you will be providing day to day support to all levels of staff.
- Supporting Users over the Telephone or Face to Face.
- Remote Support using RDP / VNC.
- Minimum of 2 Years IT Commercially Gained Experience.
- Use of Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualisation.
- Microsoft Server Based Networks – Active Directory / Group Policy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience using Backup / Anti-Virus Software Packages.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 – 2016.
- Troubleshooting PC’s / Laptops and Printers.
- Full Driving Licence and Own Car Use Required (Mileage Subsidised).
- Good Interpersonal Skills / Telephone Manner.
- Microsoft Exchange.
- WSUS - Windows Server Update Services.
- Sophos Anti-Virus.
- Veeam Backup.
- Symantec Backup Exec.
- Dell Server and Workstation experience.
- Apple Mobile Devices.
- MCP / Equivalent IT Qualification.
- Competitive Salary
- Laptop and Apple iPhone
- On-going Training
- 30 days annual leave
- Excellent working environment
- 39 hours per week Monday to Friday
Apply now for an exciting, challenging and varied role working for a long established family owned company.