Induction Bending Operative
Barnshaw Section Benders Limited are currently seeking an Induction Bending Operative based at Tipton Road, Tividale, Oldbury, B69 3HY.
We offer Induction Bending, Aluminium Bending and Steel Section Bending of various capacities. The company is technologically advanced in all aspects, operating some of the most up to date computer assisted bending machines.
We are recruiting for an Induction Bending Operative for our large machine, up to 813 dia Tube. You must be able to work to specific dimension & size specifications in a safe and timely manner ensuring customer commitments are adhered to.
- Induction Bending experience
- MIG Welding experience
- Overhead crane experience
- To complete any production control documentation and collate data as requested
- To identify all in process material in line with CE Marking requirements
- Demonstrate a high standard of housekeeping cleanliness
- Highly motivated towards safety, demonstrate and understand safe working practices.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude at work by being motivated and self driven, by using their own initiative
- Show enthusiasm and drive for continuous improvement by demonstrating the ability to make suggestions and recommendations of ways to improve efficiency and reducing waste.
- Be prepared to work shift pattern if required to meet business requirements
In return we offer
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Excellent working environment
- Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4.30pm
- Friday 7.30am to 12.30pm
- Overtime to meet customer requirements
Apply for Induction Bending Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly