Alexander Daniels are currently looking for an Web Designer for our exclusive cliebt based client based in Lichfield. This is initially a temporary position which requires the selected candidate to lead the Web Design across the platforms that they work on.
As web designer your responsibilities will include;
- Assist with designing, developing and maintaining the internal, member and consumer-facing websites, including optimising the user experience and developing engaging content as directed by the Corporate Web Manager
- Assisting with designing and maintaining members' websites, email and social media campaigns
- Work closely with internal teams to develop engaging digital content
- Work closely with the marketing team to produce online material (including web banners, email campaigns, websites, photography and videos ) which reflect the offline design output being used for marketing campaigns
- Monitor the effectiveness of online activity and web initiatives
- Assist internal staff, when necessary, in the production of email campaigns in accordance with best digital practice and manage the distribution of these to ensure effective targeting and delivery
- Monitor presence across social media platforms ensuring compliance to industry best practice and AIS social media strategy
- Monitor and optimise consumer-facing website's SEO in accordance with industry best practice.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience in producing and signing off large website projects from the ground up
- Strong technical skills and experience in the following:
- Using open source CMS solutions and Wordpress
- Responsive/Mobile web development
- Using a range of tools incl. Adobe Creative Suite
- SEO/Google Analytics/Google Adwords/Google Search Console
- Experience and confidence in the following:
- Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/Google+/Social Media/Blogs
- Mailchimp for the purpose of email Marketing
- Video and photography shooting and editing
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- A confident and effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Flexible and organised with the ability to work on several projects at the same time
This is initially an ongoing temporary assignment. If you are interested please apply asap. Immediate start and onsite parking available.