Data Administrator (Apprenticeships)
Qualified and experienced Data Administrator required in Redditch
Salary - £16,000 - £18,000 plus excellent benefits package
If you’re an experienced Data Administrator with Maytas experience and looking for an exciting new role, we need to speak to you!
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Training Administrator to work for a Training Provider out of their Redditch centre.
You will adhere to the administration systems and processes within the confines of internal and external requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy of data submitted to funding and awarding bodies.
- Implement and adhere to quality orientated administrative processes.
- To maintain accurate and timely manual and electronic client records
- To support line managers in performance management of assessors/tutors
- To produce monthly and quarterly reports for monitoring purposes
- Maintain and develop internal and external communications.
- Produce statistical and management information for review by line manager.
- Ensuring that all paperwork accepted into the department is of a high quality and is submitted within set timescales.
- Undertake revenue reconciliation prior to revenue deadline each month
- Partake in industry competitions by completing applications and promoting learners/employers/colleagues
- Extensive working knowledge and understanding of the Maytas system
- Sound IT literacy including Microsoft Office packages
- Accurate data entry, numeracy and literacy above Basic Skills level 1
- NVQ level 2 Business Administration or equivalent
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Salary £16,000 - £18,000
- 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers and much more!