£9 - £12 per hour
My client based in Willenhall seek to recruit a temporary Credit Controller to work as part of the wider credit control team to focus on the recovery of aged and bad debt for a 3 month temporary period. The challenge is to bring in at least an additional £500k of collectable cash, on top of the usual monthly amount that is collected. There are approximately 900 customers and a total of £3m of old/overdue but collectable debt.
· Responsible for credit control and dealing with customer queries.
· Responsible for chasing outstanding debts from customers.
· Resolving customer queries and discrepancies on invoices as and when they arise.
· Ensuring all customer queries are logged and chased to resolve in a timely and efficient manner.
· Checking and posting cash receipts for all bank accounts.
· Updating customer database including setting up new customers.
· Investigating any anomalies on customer accounts.
· Assisting with month end procedures and closure of sales ledger.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced Credit Controller used to collecting outstanding aged debt. It is essential that you are available at short notice (maximum of 1 week) and be willing to commit to the 3 month temporary period.
For further information please contact Michelle Willetts at Seymour John Ltd.