Mechanical Engineers - Coventry
Mechanical Engineers - all levels - Coventry
We are looking for Mechanical Engineers from Engineer to Principal level, for a global aerospace supplier of Wheels and Brakes to be based in Coventry.
You will be working within a team that developments new wheel & brake equipment, ensuring that the design meets all requirements and standards. This encompasses adherence to performance, cost and schedule requirements.
Engineers, Senior Engineers and Principal Engineers will be involved at different levels of responsibility dependent upon seniority with:
- When required, lead / be responsible for projects.
- Perform calculations and simulations to validate the equipment will meet the required design requirements and dependent on level to check and approve calculations conducted by other team members.
- Creation and review of technical requirement documents in accordance with all standards and possibly to approve other team members documents.
- For new Product introduction and development involved in requirements management, validation, DFM, qualification / certification testing and initial entry into service.
- Interact and coordinating with the other Engineering departments including Supply Chain and Design, Analysis and Test for the optimum performance and cost for the end products.
- Involved with Root Cause & Corrective Action (RCCA) for qualification / design / manufacturing issues, as well as Continuous Improvement.
Key skills and qualifications required:
- Degree qualified in an Engineering Subject
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors and able provide solutions
- Experience/Exposure with DFM, GD&T and working knowledge of applicable manufacturing processes
- Project Management skills including cost / schedule tracking
- Experience/Exposure with DFMEA's and Risk Analysis
- Good communication skills - able to make presentations to internal and external stakeholders as well as engineers/designers and technicians (as required)
- Aerospace experience - preferred
- Systems knowledge/exposure/experience - preferred
- CI Training/Experience - preferred
- Available to travel internationally as required
- Excellent salary - negotiable dependent upon experience and position, plus full benefits package.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip Delaloye at or call .