SF Group are recruiting for a recruitment coordinator to join a busy team for a key client based in Warwickshire. The business are a large engineering company who have sites to be supported across the country.
Temporary position with the potential to become permanent paying GBP15.00 p/h.
This role requires a strong recruitment coordinator who is used to dealing with different stakeholders across the business. The role is busy, fast-paced with high levels of responsibility and autonomy. We are looking for a self-starter, someone who is enthusiastic about building a career and someone with a real can-do attitude.
Some of your key day to day duties will involve;
- Managing vacancies from end to end
- Ensuring a positive experience for both internal and external stakeholders
- Sourcing for live vacancies
- Creating and maintaining a talent pool for any future needs of the business
- Proactive methods of sourcing candidates
- Appropriately advertising the company brand
- Conducting initial telephone screening interviews and providing constructive feedback to all candidates
If you are interested in a role within internal recruitment, are a driven and motivated individual then this could be a great role for you. If you are interested then please do apply with your most up to date CV to be considered or get in touch with Jess Gray on .