Land Buyer (Retirement & Elderly Care)
This company is an established, national, developer with an exceptional track record in residential and care properties.
They are are entrepreneurial in their approach and agile in their execution. This is not an environment where you get bogged down in bureaucracy.
In line with their strategic plan, they are currently expanding their operation into retirement and extracare.
This role will take a lead in actively researching and securing property, specifically for the elderly care market.
This will be achieved through
- Working with the research teams already in place
- Using the suite of tools at your disposal
- Identifying commercially viable properties
- Actively engaging with local agents
- Networking to achieve sight of 'off-market' properties
- Negotiating with agents and vendors to achieve best price
We are looking to engage with candidates at all levels within this market.
The core skills that will be there are...
- A strong understanding of land buying
- A track record in sucsesful land buying within the Retirement or Elderly Care space
- A proactive approach to property research
- Active networking skills
In addition, they will be focussed, driven and looking to progress their career within a creative and dynamic organisation.
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
You will primarily based from home, with regular travel.