Technical Customer Support
Our client is looking for an additional Technical Customer Support, who has experience in working in a very similar role to join their busy team.
The successful candidate must possess the ability to learn and understand technical jargon and retain knowledge of bespoke products within the engineering sector.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling customer inputs accurately and effectively
- Ensuring accurate input of data onto the company systems
- Developing customer care
- Ensuring quality of customer service meets or exceeds expectation
- Co-ordinate activity with External Sales Teams
- Prompt response on all enquiries
- Preparation and submission of customer quotes
- Close liaison with customers regarding order progression
- Follow complex orders/projects through to conclusion
- Obtain quotations from suppliers when required
- Admin associated with new product creation
- Price checks and preparation of quotes to support External Sales Team
- Correctly raising Helpdesk calls
- Protect company profit margins
Basic salary of GBP19,000 + up to GBP2000 bonus.
The ideal candidate will possess relevant PC skills and have a business-related qualification. You must have experience in sales order processing and telephone sales experience. Strong organisational and decision-making skills are essential along with the ability to demonstrate commercial awareness.
Please note: due to the number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.