Henley-In-Arden • GBP10-12.00 per hour • Temporary to start immediately
Exciting new opportunity to join a growing company
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for an Office Coordinator. Our client is looking for a hardworking and committed individual to join their administration team. You will be responsible for;
• Meeting and greeting visitors and providing refreshments for them as necessary.
• The first point of contact for all incoming calls and forwarding them to the appropriate department/person as well as making calls to existing clients, new clients and members.
• Supporting the MD and Company Secretary/Office Manager with day to day administration duties.
• Supporting the MD with marketing e-mail shots via our in-house CRM system.
• Managing and supporting the company i.e. processing new and renewal memberships to include raising invoices, sending out membership packs/certificates and arranging meetings/seminars and all training events.
• Updating CRM system with member/client changes i.e. addresses, passwords, e-mail addresses and expiry of membership, etc.
• To support and coordinate public and in company training events, such as processing booking forms, sending out joining instructions, raising invoices and printing course notes, then organising catering, room layout and overseeing that the events run smoothly on the day, meeting and greeting the delegates and closing down the event at the end.
• To support the Annual Seminar which requires liaising with members and speakers and meeting and greeting on the day.
• Ensuring that membership/potential new business/ training enquiries via telephone and e-mail are directed to the correct individual/department.
• Assisting the Technical Team with day to day admin duties i.e. printing out Reports and Technical Files and binding.
• Posting letters/Reports and TCF when required.
• Dropping off post as and when required at The Post Office using own transport.
• Payment chasing which assists the company with cash flow.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Office Coordinator role you will need to have;
• The ability to work on own initiative once training has been provided.
• Administration experience.
• Experience handling calls.
• Great communication skills both verbally and written.
• Great IT skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Have access to their own vehicle due to the location being out of Henley-In-Arden town centre.
What's on Offer?
As Office Coordinator you will receive;
• GBP10-12.00 per hour
• Free parking.
Apply for this role
To apply for this Office Coordinator role please go to our Arden Personnel website . Job reference LF-13781. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career