Senior Financial Services Administrator
Senior Financial Services / IFA Administrator
Leamington Spa (ref AL837)
GBP18,000 - GBP25000 + benefits
An established and growing IFA in Leamington Spa has an exciting new vacancy for an experienced IFA/Financial Services Administrator to join their team and to provide both clerical and administrative support to the Advisors and Paraplanners.
- To deal with telephone / email enquiries.
- Create and maintain filing systems / client files.
- Arrange meetings / book appointments.
- Update and maintain the firm's records / registers, and diary system as required.
- Requesting quotes / comparisons as requested by advisers
- Retrieving policy information from providers via phone or websites.
- Submitting new business.
- Processing transactions on provider wrap platforms and ensuring a healthy cash balance is maintained
- Compiling invoices.
- Liaising with product providers as and when necessary.
- Assisting advisers to provide all required information to paraplanner to create suitability report.
- Assisting advisers to provide all required information for client meetings.
- To attend meetings as and when required.
- Create financial reports using spreadsheets.
- General office duties including filing, shredding, photocopying and binding
Skills and knowledge
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Good methodical and organisational skills.
- Computer literacy and good typing skills.
- A minimum GCSE grade for Maths and English of C or above
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA's and the firm's record keeping requirements.
- Basic knowledge of the financial services sector.
- Knowledge of the following software packages and research tools: Intelliflo, Microsoft (Outlook, Word and Excel), Assureweb, Trustnet & Providers Websites.
If this role is of interest and you have the required skills and knowledge, then please apply in confidence with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment.
We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming application response, this is not possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us.