Senior Accountant Unqualified
Client Manager / Senior Accountant (Unqualified) - Local Accountancy Practice - Up to GBP38,000p/annum - FT
Your new company
This brand new exclusive permanent full time Client Accountant / Senior Accountant position has arisen and would suit an individual whom is 'qualified by experience' or ACCA/ACA qualified. The practice have a reputable local presence and a strong offering in terms of quality of work.
Your new role
The Client Accountant / Senior Accountant position would involve preparing statutory accounts for a diverse client base including contractors, trades, retailers and agricultural.
In addition you will be expected to produce Corporate and Personal Tax Returns for a designated client portfolio, and also provide assistance to the accounts juniors were necessary.
If you have prior experience of dealing with Capital Gains Tax issues that would preferred but not essential. Support and development would be available in this area.
The opportunity also exists for an individual to develop further business through developing existing and new relationships, should you wish too.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you should have the following:
- Suitable prior accounting practice experience with at least 5 years
- Previous Capital Gains Tax experience is preferred but not essential.
- Either 'qualified by experience' or AAT/ACCA/ACA qualified.
- A 'can do' attitude that is happy to provide assistance in other areas where necessary.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Very competitive salary up to GBP38,000.
- Employer pension scheme.
- Regular CPD courses and professional development.
- Local free parking facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.