Application Support Analyst
Accounting Software Support / Application Support Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding national accountancy practice in their Accounting Software Support Team in their Aldridge office.
The firm has 10's of thousands of clients all operating on different accounting software packages (SAGE 50, SAGE Cloud, QuickBooks, Xero etc). They are launching a new team to support their clients' use of these products.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Raising product quality defect reports
- Providing post-sales product and technical support via telephone on remote connection
- Managing customers
- Being a subject expert and providing assistance
- Documenting technical issues and resolutions
- Maintaining standards of quality
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced knowledge of or Experience supporting finance suites (SAGE 50, SAGE Cloud, QuickBooks, Xero etc).
- Experience working in a technical support environment preferable
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in deadline driven environment
- Ability to assist clients with basic accounting support in an ERP context
The Accounting Software Support team is a new team so this is a great opportunity to join at the start of an exciting venture.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales