Senior Care Assistant
Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do?
Do you live and breathe delivering care to those that need it most. If you do, then we need to talk, as we are looking to hire the 'Best of the Best'.
We are a small close-knit team that support each other like a family. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Our rewards often come in the form of the satisfaction that doing the job well brings. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of passionate, committed professionals that will inspire you on a daily basis.
Knowing that you have contributed in a positive way and potentially changed someone's life for the better is part of the job with rewards that you could not put a price on. We have a reputation for establishing a working environment that encourages fun and creativity.
We want to encourage you to make decisions that affect your work and consider continuous improvements. Come and be a part of a winning team, working amongst like-minded people, who want to put a 'zing' in everything they do.
- To assist the residents who need help with all aspects of daily living.
- Giving out medication to residents using Boots MARS charts.
- To promote the mental and physical well-being of residents through talking to them, taking them out and sharing with them in activities such as reading, writing, hobbies and recreation.
- To maintain a clean and safe environment ensuring adherence to the Homes standard of cleanliness, hygiene and infection control at all times.
- To promote and adhere to the Health & Safety Policy designed to protect all staff, residents and visitors from known hazards.
- To actively be involved in the training programme and teaching of junior staff.
- To mentor members of junior staff assigned to them for induction, foundation and NVQ training under the supervision of the NVQ assessor.
- To ensure that unnecessary damage to the building and contents is not caused by careless movement of residents' wheelchairs etc.
- Participate in staff and residents' meetings.
- Attend one Fire Lecture annually.
- Attend training activities as appropriate.
- To report faulty equipment and/or damage caused within the Home.
- Assist in keeping meaningful residents' records.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times.
- To undertake any other duties which are considered appropriate from time to time.
Senior | Care Assistant | Senior Care | Assistant | Healthcare | Care HomeEssential Skills
- Medication Management
- Medication Auditing
- Dispensing of Medication
- Time Managemet
- Team Player
- Team Leader
- Communicating with others effectively via email, telephone etc.
We are a 45 bedded Residential Care Home, located in the small village of Thurlaston Nr Dunchurch Rugby. We have been a family run business for 26 years and we take pride in deliverling first class care to our residents.
We are surrounded by 7 acres of mature grounds, and many of our residents enjoy walking around our gardens as well as having lunch on our large terrace.
Free Meals, Free Refreshments, Free Training, Free Uniforms