Assistant Production Planner
Assistant Production Planner - Shropshire - £22,000
Are you interested in a career as a Production Planner within a growing and successful Manufacturing company?
My client are seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Production Planner with some previous experience within Production Planning, Purchasing or Stock Control. As the Assistant Production Planner you will be creating weekly production plans for the designated manufacturing area and will develop weekly production schedules.
The role of the Assistant Production Planner:
- Working with 2 experienced Senior Production Planners.
- Training within Production Planning.
- Create weekly production plan for designated manufacturing areas.
- Utilize the production capacity as efficiently as possible.
- Maintain minimum safety stock inventory levels to ensure parts availability at all times for final assembly areas.
- Support other production areas with computational tasks and operational analysis to help them understand weaknesses and opportunities.
Requirements for the Assistant Production Planner:
- Some experience in Production Planning, Purchasing or Stock Control.
- Ideally MRP experience or experience with a planning system.
- Able to work in an fast moving environment.
Package on offer:
- Circa £22,000 - more for the right candidate
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:00 - 13:00 Friday
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.